Started in 2009 as a local blog, serving as a resource to champion the LGBT
community, we continue to see double-digit percent growth year after year as
the country becomes more accepting of everyone. Virginia and the nation has
embraced the idea of equal protections for all and it is an exciting time to be part
of GayRVA as a team member and partner.
As the only established LGBT voice in Virginia working directly with national
LGBT news outlets our reach has grown exponentially. Our hyperlocal coverage
has been cited as breaking news all over the country and seen on sites like ESPN,
LGBTQ Nation, Huffington Post, and CNN.
Join us in our support and become a partner of the LGBT community!
Contact John@RVAMag.com or call 276.732.3410 for more information.
- RVA LGBTQ Black History Month Honoree: Zakia McKensey
- Richmond-area freshmen Congressman Don McEachin joins House LGBT Equality Caucus
- Washington State Supreme Court sides with same-sex couple who was refused service by Christian florist
- VA House moves anti same-sex marriage bill one step closer to passage
- RTP’s ‘Choir Boy’ highlights intersectionality set to a powerful Gospel groove