Started in 2009 as a local blog, serving as a resource to champion the LGBT
community, we continue to see double-digit percent growth year after year as
the country becomes more accepting of everyone. Virginia and the nation has
embraced the idea of equal protections for all and it is an exciting time to be part
of GayRVA as a team member and partner.
As the only established LGBT voice in Virginia working directly with national
LGBT news outlets our reach has grown exponentially. Our hyperlocal coverage
has been cited as breaking news all over the country and seen on sites like ESPN,
LGBTQ Nation, Huffington Post, and CNN.
Join us in our support and become a partner of the LGBT community!
Contact John@RVAMag.com or call 276.732.3410 for more information.
- Dozens of students from as many Virginia school gathered for first annual GSA Conference
- Virginia had 20+ anti-LGBTQ hate crimes in 2014 and a new bill aims to make sure those crimes are reported
- Virginia Rep’s production of ‘Gypsy’ is a joy from beginning to end
- Carytown Small Business Saturday event: Gifts that Give
- RTP’s ‘Christmas on the Rocks’ is the real start to the Holiday season